BMW X6 G06 splitter has a traditional shape with 3 vertical partitions for air extraction from beneath the car. It is manufactured out of compounded materials with basalt fibre and genuine carbon. Usually it is painted to match the car’s body, but sometimes you can see contrasting paint work. Lip splitter is attached to the lower part of the bumper, and is secured by bolts. Due to the layer of insulation the part fits snugly and is safely fixed. Needless to say, the lip splitter improves the car’s exterior and aerodynamics, with only one disadvantage: clearance reduction. This is not a big issue for a crossover, but this should be considered.
- Main Page
- Splitter for BMW X6 G06
Splitter for BMW X6 G06
Order splitter for bmw x6 g06
FORWARD FOR NEW EMOTIONS!
Splitter for BMW X6 G06
Splitters For BMW: An Indispensable Accessory For Spectacular Tuning
Not everyone is satisfied with the traditional look of their BMW car, as it comes off the automaker's assembly line. Therefore, many try to change this, using the lip on bumper BMW to stand out from the general background.
All improvements are combined under one general concept — tuning the body of the car. Moreover, tuning is visual, affecting the appearance of the vehicle and technical properties. With the help of a properly installed splitter, it is possible to improve the aerodynamic capabilities of each BMW car. Therefore, the mechanical characteristics of the iron horse will also improve.
Exterior tuning procedures include the installation of a BMW splitter and other parts of tuning kits. The splitter is a body element of a car that has visual appeal and can influence the vehicle's performance.
The splitter is installed in the car's front on the bumper, at the bottom of the structure. It is a flat element for producing which plastic, carbon, and other materials are used. The principal task of the splitter BMW X7 is to reduce aerodynamic drag while driving.
The modern splitter BMW is made from different materials:
- Metal. Currently, all-metal splitters are practically not used. Only a few splitter elements are made of aluminum or steel.
- Silicone. This type is applied relatively recently. It is not afraid of heating, differs in flexibility, and has a long service life.
- ABS plastic. It sees heavy use. But the more artificial impurities in the composition, the shorter the service life of the part.
- Fiberglass. It is an affordable material with durable fiberglass mesh inside the structure. It is rarely encountered in mass production due to the low benefit to the manufacturer.
Carbon fiber is the most popular material for splitters. It is an expensive material actively used for tuning luxury, sports, and racing cars.
Why Contact Renegade Design
By reaching Renegade Design, the BMW owner will receive the best splitter for his automobile. The company provides the best kits that have all the necessary certificates. Furthermore, if you buy lip for BMW here, you will receive bonuses:
- A five-year warranty for each item in the product line.
- Each product is unique. Each design is unique.
- There is a possibility of delivery anywhere in the world via airmail.
It is better to purchase original spare parts for tuning your car from the trusted creator of the best BMW lip designs Renegade Design. All components are made from high-quality materials, which guarantees high strength and durability of products.
We offer a 30 day return policy. The buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses. Returned items must be in the same condition and packaging as received. If the product arrives damaged, we will send a replacement at our own expense or refund.