Splitters are strongly associated with sport cars. That’s why their installation always makes a vehicle look sporty chic. These BMW X7 covers from Renegade are manufactured from compounded materials: touchstone and carbon. Their main qualities – lightness, heat-resistance, moisture resistance and durability. The parts are easily attached to the lower part of the bumper by bolted connections. A perimeter sealer is applied for better fitting to the bumper. When you choose the splitter please bear in mind that it will reduce the vehicle's clearance by 30 millimeters. Painting jobs can be to match the body or contrasting.
- Main Page
- Splitter for BMW X7 V2
Splitter for BMW X7 V2
Order splitter for bmw x7 v2
FORWARD FOR NEW EMOTIONS!
Splitters For BMW: An Indispensable Accessory For Spectacular Tuning
Not everyone is satisfied with the traditional look of their BMW car, as it comes off the automaker's assembly line. Therefore, many try to change this, using the lip on bumper BMW to stand out from the general background.
All improvements are combined under one general concept — tuning the body of the car. Moreover, tuning is visual, affecting the appearance of the vehicle and technical properties. With the help of a properly installed splitter, it is possible to improve the aerodynamic capabilities of each BMW car. Therefore, the mechanical characteristics of the iron horse will also improve.
Exterior tuning procedures include the installation of a BMW splitter and other parts of tuning kits. The splitter is a body element of a car that has visual appeal and can influence the vehicle's performance.
The splitter is installed in the car's front on the bumper, at the bottom of the structure. It is a flat element for producing which plastic, carbon, and other materials are used. The principal task of the splitter BMW X7 is to reduce aerodynamic drag while driving.
The modern splitter BMW is made from different materials:
- Metal. Currently, all-metal splitters are practically not used. Only a few splitter elements are made of aluminum or steel.
- Silicone. This type is applied relatively recently. It is not afraid of heating, differs in flexibility, and has a long service life.
- ABS plastic. It sees heavy use. But the more artificial impurities in the composition, the shorter the service life of the part.
- Fiberglass. It is an affordable material with durable fiberglass mesh inside the structure. It is rarely encountered in mass production due to the low benefit to the manufacturer.
Carbon fiber is the most popular material for splitters. It is an expensive material actively used for tuning luxury, sports, and racing cars.
Why Contact Renegade Design
By reaching Renegade Design, the BMW owner will receive the best splitter for his automobile. The company provides the best kits that have all the necessary certificates. Furthermore, if you buy lip for BMW here, you will receive bonuses:
- A five-year warranty for each item in the product line.
- Each product is unique. Each design is unique.
- There is a possibility of delivery anywhere in the world via airmail.
It is better to purchase original spare parts for tuning your car from the trusted creator of the best BMW lip designs Renegade Design. All components are made from high-quality materials, which guarantees high strength and durability of products.
We offer a 30 day return policy. The buyer is responsible for all shipping expenses. Returned items must be in the same condition and packaging as received. If the product arrives damaged, we will send a replacement at our own expense or refund.