G-Class Tuning — Strict Classics With A Modern Look
Body G-Wagon tuning is a successful way to stand out prominently while you are on the road. A great crossover becomes not only bold and expressive but also a contemporary tool to express yourself. The legendary SUV of the German brand is already characterized by its innovative, rough, severe design. But at the same time, it almost did not change over the 35 years since its creation, and the last modification was back in 2012. As part of it, the radiator grille and bumpers were swapped in the vehicle.
Consequently, the Brabus kit G-Wagon is a chance to add individuality to an SUV and make it more modernized, in line with the trends and biases of the European automobile industry. The new G-Wagon body kit increases the car’s presentability, making it more massive and more representative while improving its aerodynamics.
What To Consider When Choosing A Body Kit And Wheels?
The most impressive way to stand out is to transform the exterior of your SUV with the help of a Brabus kit for G-Wagon. For this reason, Gelendvagen tuning from Brabus has become a trademark. The Mercedes G-Wagon body kit is a time-tested and established way to increase your car possibilities that remains the same for decades. The same principle can be applied for the G class tuning in the Renegade design studio. The most popular ways to enhance the model with a G-Wagon wide body kit include:
- Mantling the front bumper on Gelendvagen. It adds expressiveness to the front end, increases the vehicle’s aerodynamic characteristics, changes downforce, and affects handling at high speeds.
- Installation of new arches and inserts. With the help of the Brabus kit G63 the car becomes more massive, dynamic, together with the latest words of new vehicles’ generations.
- Rear bumper diffuser installation. The front bumper and new side skirts of the Brabus G-Wagon kit provide a self-contained, complete, and harmonious look for the vehicle. It also increases its aerodynamic characteristics.
- Installing the hood. The immense hood has become the prominent key element of widebody G-Wagon, increasing the presentability of the car while reflecting in the airflow.
- Installation of enlarged rims. The SUV instantly takes on a new, more extensive, dynamic look. In addition, cross-country ability, handling, and fuel consumption are advanced. It is worth improving the suspension since now it will experience increased pressure.
The modified Gelendvagen with the Brabus body kit G-Wagon is visually an utterly different car than the outdated common model. Tuning the Gelendvagen salon is still widespread since, after the last modification of the car with a G-Wagon Brabus kit, the requirements for ergonomics, functionality, and the comfort of the interior space for passengers and the vehicle owner have changed.
Order And Installation Of A Body Kit For Gelendvagen
You can order tuning W463 in the Renegade design studio and get the G63 body kit installed at the service station of your closest official dealer. Our artists make up G-Class body kit parts following the standards and criteria of the model manufacturer. You can opt for sets of basalt and carbon fiber — high-quality, authentic materials correspond to the status of a luxury vehicle.
To buy a G63 bodykit, contact Renegade design and get:
- delivery of components in the country and abroad;
- a five-year warranty on designer items;
- collection of original parts produced in limited quantities.
We stock exclusively certified G-Wagon wide body and bumpers for Gelendvagen, so you will not have any obstacles while registering a car and taking out insurance.