Why do we need to tune SUVs and crossovers?
The primary aim of SUV and crossover tuning is to improve cross-country performance. These vehicles were created to cope with different conditions. There are two types of SUV tunning.
- Power tuning provides increased flotation and protection. Sills and other metal body elements are installed to improve the patency and reliability. The primary function of additional sills is to protect standard body elements from mechanical damage. The next helpful element is the power bumper. The rack jack can be used without different mechanisms and attachments. A reliable bumper helps the SUV or crossover prevent damage to the car.
- Decorative tuning of pickups, crossovers, or SUVs applies to the car body and interior. Decorative affects only the appearance - it does not add any additional characteristics. Cosmetic upgrades include airbrushing, vinyl stickers, new wheels installation, and Jeep tuning bodykits that are also included in power tuning.
Jeep Renegade Tuning
However, Jeep cars have a stunning look catchy design and demonstrate owners’ status and character, drivers like customizing cars with various bodykits. Tuning an SUV with accessories distinguishes it in the street and improves the driving properties:
- creates a ground effect, strengthen the car contact with the road surface;
- side and rear body kits prevent the air currents affecting and reduce vehicle control;
- provide dirt and body damages protection;
- create a sporty and aggressive appearance.
Whether you want to use your Jeep off-road or simply improve its appearance and driving potential check our body kits and keep your Jeep in tip-top shape.
Important Tuning Tips
Jeeps are trendy cars among drivers and tuning studios. The most popular among those who want to customize Jeep are aerodynamic bodykits, tyrannos body kits, high-quality body protectors, Jeep widebody kits, various interior modification options, and advanced electronics options. There is a wide variety of tuning kits for Jeep and multiple accessories.
Car drivers should also remember safety measures and the legal aspect of vehicle tuning. Jeep body lift jeep wide body kits correspond to all current technical and legal requirements.
Jeep Body Kits Installation
If you want to install any type of bodykit, send us a request. Our team will manufacture kit parts and ship them to your dealer, installing the body kit on the service station.
Bodykit elements, including the front and rear bumpers, are designed for standard extensions and installed without a wheel arch extension kit. Bumpers, hood, and grille are installed instead of traditional elements. For the rear bumper diffuser, special grooves on native mounts are made. The additional brake light is installed in the rear bumper diffuser and connected to a standard circuit. Fender flares, stock spoiler trim, and lower spoiler are mounted on glass sealant. The front bumper aileron is mounted on bolted connections. Decorative nozzles are installed by welding. We recommend installing a full Jeep Renegade body lift kit before painting.
Renegade Design offers body kits and accessories options:
- Front bumpers.
- Rear diffusers with side and center exhausts.
- Rear stoplight.
- Side and central exhaust tips.
- Widebody elements.
- Hood Demons.
- Upper spoiler overlays.
- Radiator grilles.
- Front bumper splitters.
- Lower spoilers.
Renegade Design customers can choose various payment methods, favorable prices for high-quality products, contact sales, and technical support at any time. After receiving clients’ requests, our team manufactures bodykit parts fast and ships them to the nearest dealer to install them on the vehicle. We use only safe materials and provide a five-year guarantee.